Re: [Epic] Rumours R Us

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 21:12:33 -0600 (CST)

>Just out of cussedness, what OTHER NON-GW games do you folk out there on
>the list play?

Battletech, DnD, Star Wars RPG, Magic the Gathering, and I've tried a few
other RPGs (Paranoia, GURPs, etc). My list of wargames I've played before
is definately meager, consisting of every Battletech product released before
until I found Space Marine and got sick of Battletech.

I could throw in a few million board games and computer games too (Subspace
comes to mind), but I figure that's not what you mean.

Just out of curiosity, what does "cussedness" mean?

Mike the Liu