[Epic] Homegrown bits?

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:16:00 -0600 (MDT)

I found that there are many items that are mentioned in the game rules that
have no actual peices that can be easily obtained without buying a big
expensive box set. In any case, I have recent plans to do some orbital trop
drops but wondered what to do for drop pods. I looked about and found that
I had a mass supply of plastic eggs that once held mini toys in them. The
wonders of Kinder Eggs never ends as I've slapped some primer and paint on 5
prospective drop pods. Has anyone else made game items out of items around
the house? What did you use and what did you make? I have plans to use
some of the other shells to build a funky futuristic looking refinery.

        - The Slippery Shadow Strikes!!