Re: [Epic] Epic Campaign

From: Vladimyr <morbid_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:10:06 +1000

At 08:48 PM 4/18/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Well, I looked around and did not find a set of Campaign rules that
>caught my fancy. I didn't have another look a Epic Empires, so I don't
>know if a way was found to use the rules without having to own Mighty
>Empires.

Nah, I don't like many of them very much either.

Which rules set do you use? E40k or SM/TL?

You were discussing small surgical strikes..
Why not single, assassination strikes. They talk about these all the time
in rulebooks, and books but they don't have rules for them..

Imagine,
        A tyranid genestealer cult, or small lictor force
        (With a genestealer cult perhaps even one of the detachment leaders
         can be affected and either fight or run away. In the case of
         running away, the 'nids get the detachment for one game, and then
         it gets absorbed into the whole allowing the 'nid player to pick
         a new detachment worth the same point value for free)
        A Imperial Assassin.
        A Eldar Harlequin force, or Exarch with Vortex Grenades.
        A Ork Suicide Squad.
        Chaos Daemon Possession.

And the list could go on :)

L8r
Vladimyr
Back on the list after some name surgery and quite some time. ;)

I went to god just to see, and I was looking at me
Saw heaven and hell were lies, When I'm god everyone dies
        - Marilyn Manson - The Reflecting God