Re: [Epic] Epic Campaign Rules

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 10:43:11 -0400

I'll send a copy to all who asked as soon as I make a few corrections.
Originally I had Detachments building things with their movement, but I
realized people could make 1 unit detachments to build things without
affecting the rest of your army.

So I've decided that the army points you get from factories can also be spent
to build stuff.

Plus I wanted to add things like communication centers and radar placements
that allow you to "see" the troops on other planets near you. I also have to
re-do the movement since there will be too many points and any force could
move across the board in a turn.

Anyway, very soon. I could post it as an attachment, it's a Word 6+ document,
and it is around 3 1/2 pages long.

Tyler