Re: [Epic] Epic Campaign

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 10:49:03 -0400

P.C.Green wrote:

> I'll have a copy thanks.
>
> Sounds good so far. In regards to Vlad's assassination
> suggestion, what if detatchments that had their HQ
> assassinated started battle with blast markers or
> counted as out of as out of command or something?

If you read the rules you will find that if a HQ is destroyed in battle
another unit is designated as a HQ. As I said, instead of Assasinations
I'd have commando raids, where you could possibly play a round of
Warhammer 40K to destroy factories and communications.

If I got the right mix of players I might even allow it to be
role-played, where all the players would be the commando team, and me
(the controller) and the target would serve as the defending guards and
what-not.

Perhaps, since Necromunda got really popular, and me and my friend (who
will probably join the club that is the basis for these new rules) have
enough gangs that it could work.

Also you could use Space Hulk rules, or at least the board pieces for in
building attack. Unfortunatly with buy a box of Warhammer, Epic and a
couple Necromunda gangs I couldn't bring myself around to buying Space
Hulk until I got a job.

Anyway, as I said, I'll send out the rules to people in a bit, I'm going
to work on them after I finish this, should take me half an hour to fix
things up, and then expect them. I hope everybody that asked can read
Word 6 documents, because there are tables which don't convert to .txt

Tyler