[Epic] Query about groups/NetEpic/FL

From: Vladimyr <morbid_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:56:25 +1000

Hi there,

        For a variety of reasons I haven't been playing in a Epic group for quite
some time. So, I was wondering, does anyone know of any groups in
Brisbane, Australia?

        If not, what are the rules for NetEpic like? And do any of you play using
them regularly? And, if so, how long does a game take?

        Also, does anyone know of a patch for FL to make it more like the Tabletop
game?

Thanks,
Vlad

I went to god just to see, and I was looking at me
Saw heaven and hell were lies, When I'm god everyone dies
        - Marilyn Manson - The Reflecting God