Re: [Epic] Query about groups/NetEpic/FL

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:52:27 +0200 (MET DST)

At 09:56 AM 20/4/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
> For a variety of reasons I haven't been playing in a Epic group for quite
>some time. So, I was wondering, does anyone know of any groups in
>Brisbane, Australia?

Yes, there's a couple of groups around.

First off, I'll mention Briscon - a convention on at UQ May 2-4.

Pretty much all of the gaming groups around Brisbane will be represented there.

Even if you don't want to attend the con for the gaming I would suggest that
you pop in for the group contact and for the stuff on sale (second hand and
discounted new stuff from a variety of Brisbane's retailers and larger mail
order houses from down South).

Con aside, I know a bunch of Epic players who play every week and who
wouldn't mind an extra...

There is a group that meets every 2nd and 4th Sunday at South Brisbane and a
group that meets every second Saturday (I think) at Oxley or somewhere near
there (I'm not sure where, but I could find out...)

There's a couple of others out there too - pop into your nearest game store
and check their notice board.

Agro
(Enoggera, Brisbane, Australia...)

PS I suppose I should point out that my group only plays SM/TL (but if you
have been reading posts for a while that will come as no big surprise...)