[Epic] Regarding Silent Death

From: Seth Ben-Ezra <Azathoth_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 00:39:57 -0500

To all the players on this list that play Silent Death,

I am working (sporadically) on an expansion for Silent Death that would
model star system-wide combat for Silent Death (sort of an Epic scale
to Silent Death's 40K scale). I am looking for people who would give
me feedback on various ideas for this game, from whether my concept is
a good idea or not to its implementation. I realzie that this is a
rather brief statement, but I don't want to waste bandwidth on the list
talking about another game. But when I discovered that several of you
play Silent Death, I jumped at the chance to contact you. If you are
interested/curious/have questions, email me directly at
azathoth_at_... and I'll give you more details.

For those of you who don't care about Silent Death, thanks for putting
up with this message. :)

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf
Sunrunner