Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 00:56:56 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 20-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Net Epic by "Seth Ben-Ezra"_at_...
>Therefore, I
> propose that the Titans lacking such a point defense system be given
> one. These guns always fire on first fire, regardless of orders, and
> have a 360 degree arc of fire. Some proposed quantities of attacks:
> Warhound--3 Reaver--6 Warlord--9 Phantom--6 Warlock--7
> (I realize that this is not a complete list, but these are the Titans
> with which I am somewhat familiar)

I like the idea, though I'd also like to propose some color &
modifications. ^_^ Using standard bolters for the Imperial weaponry (6+
to hit, 15 cm, 0- save mod) seems reasonable; any CMLs taken would be in
addition to this. Eldar, however, should have scatter laser-type
weapons, which would hit on a 5+, 15 cm range, 0 save mod.

Any Titan on Charge orders can still fire the point defence (PD) guns,
but at -1 to hit.

A Plasma Destructor or Plasma Cannon will still deactivate the PD guns.

Oh, and the Phantom and Warlock should both have 6 guns; they are the
same except for the head, and if the Warlock Titan feels it needs more
help in CC it can just toss out Witch Sight.

> Since I am a Princeps of the Adeptus Titanicus, I cannot finish this
> message without calling for a reinstatement of 8 void shields to the
> Warlord. (Of course I'm biased :] )

Um, how about using Titan Battle Honors rules within your gaming group, then?

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...