Re: [Epic] Re: EPICAuction

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:43:37 -0500

Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> JAmes Hicks wrote:
> > I will Take $500.00 plus shipping on the lot ( the whole thing )
>
> OK. Offer accepted. A little more than I wanted to pay, but still very
> reasonable.
>
> Payment details? How do you want the money? Credit Card preferred on
> such an amount, but IMO is also OK.

Alan,

Was this a way to show that the lot (everything, or Eldar?) is gone, or
is this part of the list purchase where everyone is saying "me, too"? I
sent a note to Chris Miller about getting in on the Eldar, and don't
know if you're planning on getting these yourself, or were making an
offer for the list. If you're getting them, I assume they'll go
straight to you. If the people who wanted in on the list are buying
them, I'd guess you'll be sending them to someone in the US, and from
there sending them to different people in the US and to you in Oz.

Last Friday, I sent to Chris (slightly edited):

>I'd be interested in a small part of these, but not enough to make a large >fraction. 2 scout titans, a few vyper and bike stands, a couple warp fire >throwers (if those are warp hunters), some infantry. But only if they're >significantly cheap.

thanks,

andy

--
Andy Skinner