RE: [Epic] US list pricing

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:34:14 -0500

> > I am trying to decide if a trade is worthwhile, and I realised, I
> have no
> > idea what the regular blister cost of E40K stuff is in the states.
> The
> > trade in question contains 3 chimera for $8US which seems a little
> too
> > pricey for my liking. Is the full cost $9?
>
> The old SM/TL-era tanks were 3 for $8. E40k tanks are
> 3 for $9 or $10. If the Chimeras in question are the new ones,
> you're really not saving anything over buying them in the store
> once you add in S&H charges (if they're the old ones, they're
> no longer available in stores for the most part). Might as
> well get them from one of the discount mail order places on the
> net.

------> And let me add that at that price, the old ones are decidedly
inferior looking to the new ones (Detail!). So to me,anyway, the only
reason to purchase old ones now is if they're cheap or you are getting
the variants which are not used in E40K. For 8 bucks a blister, I'd just
go get the new ones...

Chris Miller