[Epic] Hydras

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:39:00 +1000 (EST)

Hey people! Can anyone tell me what the cost of a detachment of Hydras is?
I can't find my IG stuff at the moment and I'm curious as to whether or not
to include them in my Chaos force (we use a house rule of one IG support
card for every Minion card of Cultists taken rather than the free-for-all GW
rule of IG allies for Chaos). And so yes Jase, I am thinking of Hydras for
the battle on Saturday.

Thanks.

-Kelvin.....

  "Always, always remember: less is less. More is
   more. More is better and twice as much is good
   too... not enough is bad and too much is never
     enough except when it's just about right."
                    -The Tick
          email: kx.henderson_at_...