Re: [Epic] Eldar Auction from RGMW

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:10:19 PDT

>> What are the bids on these lots??
>
>So far, we haven't discussed prices, bidding etc. Honesty compells me
>tos state that I already have 10 boxes of Bonebreakas (120 of 'em). So
>am willing to sell these for whatever I can get for them. You, as the
>first person to express an interest, will have priority in case of
ties.
>Pricing is also a bit complex because I don't know what the US prices
>are! In Australia, the List Price of the 12 Battlewagons was Aus$17.95,
>but you could get them for Aus$17 in some places. At the moment, the
>list price for 6 Battlewagons is Aus$14.95.
>
>The Battlewagons in question are almost certainly the old wheeled ones,
>which came 18 to a packet, along with 120 Orks.
>
>> And would you sell the MG (lot 29) One by one??
>
>That was my intention, yes. I already have 3, no need for more.

  Well lets discuss the price on these figures, but i tought the seller
of all this was in Florida adn the shipping will be cheaper from Fld to
Venezuela than from Aus. to Venezuela (at least i think so), anyway
first i want to buy the battlewagons and then 1 or 2 of the MG lot THEN
the Bonebreakars (if the minis are really cool I might buy them first
and last the BW). As i said lets discuss the Prices...

      Could you do me a favor?? :

            Please find out more or less how much will the shipping
cost??? :-)

                                  Alexis Delgado

        Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.