Re: [Epic] Eldar Auction from RGMW

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 02:36:29 +1000

Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab wrote:

> Well lets discuss the price on these figures, but i tought the seller
> of all this was in Florida adn the shipping will be cheaper from Fld to
> Venezuela than from Aus. to Venezuela (at least i think so), anyway
> first i want to buy the battlewagons and then 1 or 2 of the MG lot THEN
> the Bonebreakars (if the minis are really cool I might buy them first
> and last the BW). As i said lets discuss the Prices...

OK, the situation is this: the shipment is going to Minnesota, USA,
where it will be broken up into lots. One of them will include the
Battlewagons and Bonebreakers. It may well include some Gargants too.

As regards price: the whole thing is costing me on the order of $550 US.
I think $20 US would be about right for all the Ork Tanks, and 1
Megagargant, plus postage. Up to 1 additional MegaGargant at $5. As
you're in Venezuela, bidding in an Auction may not be feasible. If you
think this is too expensive, let me know, it was the result of a quick
calculation - and the fact that MegaGargants were about $20 US last time
I saw them for sale. I figure 30% is a reasonable price (70% discount)
for stuff "in demand" as I'm sure there'll be some stuff left unsold at
the end. This should get me my money back.

Please remember:
I haven't taken delivery yet. The deal still may fall through ( I HOPE
NOT!!)
No idea as to what condition, paintjob etc the minis have.
Can't guarentee a time frame yet.

> Could you do me a favor?? :

...but of course, if I can...

> Please find out more or less how much will the shipping
> cost??? :-)

One Kevin Walker on this list has very graciously volunteered to act as
co-ordinator in the states, and will do this. The Thanks that have been
coming my way I re-direct to him, he's the guy doing the hard work.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo