Re: [Epic] Eldar Auction from RGMW

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:38:32 -0500

Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
> If anyone can give me "new prices" in the US on these, this will allow
> me to make comparitive pricing: For example, if you could get 2 Wave
> Serpents for the price of 1 Tempest, say $10, then the approximate
> prices might be $1.50 per Wave Serpent and $3 per Tempest.

I don't know what the prices were in the good ol' days, but I bet we
could come up with how many were in each package, and calling the
blisters the same price would probably be close enough. There was one
Tempest per blister, and two of things like doomweavers, wave serpents,
etc.

Do you want relative prices for when they were new, or prices of
equivalent E40K items? Tempests can stand-in for Engines O' Vaul,
Doomweavers obviously for night-spinners. The prices and number of
items in a blister can be found on the GW web page, in the mail-order
store. They now have IG, SM, Orks, Eldar, and Tyranids, with pictures
and prices, and how many per blister.

andy

--
Andy Skinner