Re: [Epic] Eldar Auction from RGMW

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:10:56 PDT

>OK, the situation is this: the shipment is going to Minnesota, USA,
>where it will be broken up into lots. One of them will include the
>Battlewagons and Bonebreakers. It may well include some Gargants too.
>
>As regards price: the whole thing is costing me on the order of $550
US.
>I think $20 US would be about right for all the Ork Tanks, and 1
>Megagargant, plus postage. Up to 1 additional MegaGargant at $5. As
>you're in Venezuela, bidding in an Auction may not be feasible. If you
>think this is too expensive, let me know, it was the result of a quick
>calculation - and the fact that MegaGargants were about $20 US last
time
>I saw them for sale. I figure 30% is a reasonable price (70% discount)
>for stuff "in demand" as I'm sure there'll be some stuff left unsold at
>the end. This should get me my money back.

      To tell ya the truth the price is right, at least here in
Venezuela ( 1 GG = 7 $ ) but because the shipping they use is very
expensive (and they want to make money!!); but it may take me a couple
of week of hard work to get the money, but there�s no hurry...
   So I want to sign up for the Tanks and 2 MG.

>One Kevin Walker on this list has very graciously volunteered to act as
>co-ordinator in the states, and will do this. The Thanks that have been
>coming my way I re-direct to him, he's the guy doing the hard work.

             Well then THANKS KEVIN!!!

    Maybe he should get the cool guy of the month too!!!

                               Alexis Delgado

     COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key.