Re: [Epic] Warning to all

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:54:54 -0500

Larry "Liquid" Plummer wrote:

> I don't understand how it can be cheaper when in the end, when you include
> shipping, it still costs $9 (or more if it's only one or two things). Unless
> you order from a place with a flat rate for shipping and order a bunch of
> stuff, it's just as cheap to bow to the man and just buy it at the store.

Well, it doesn't have to be a flat rate for shipping. Shipping is not a
flat percentage--I think he charges what it actually cost. But you can
put a bunch of blisters into a package that doesn't cost that much more
than just shipping one.

But you don't order a single blister at a discount. You're right, there
would be no point.

andy

--
Andy Skinner