Re: [Epic] Warning to all

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:30:36 -0600

I don't understand how it can be cheaper when in the end, when you include
shipping, it still costs $9 (or more if it's only one or two things). Unless
you order from a place with a flat rate for shipping and order a bunch of
stuff, it's just as cheap to bow to the man and just buy it at the store.

Liquid