Re: [Epic] Eldar Auction from RGMW

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:59:42 +1000

Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab wrote:

> To tell ya the truth the price is right, at least here in
> Venezuela ( 1 GG = 7 $ ) but because the shipping they use is very
> expensive (and they want to make money!!); but it may take me a couple
> of week of hard work to get the money, but there�s no hurry...
> So I want to sign up for the Tanks and 2 MG.

Muchos Gracias, Senor. No hurry, it will take a few weeks for us to get
our act together, I'm sure.

"Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab" - the "Alexis Delgado" bit I can understand
(although Alejandro might be even more understandable) but the Nahib
Saab bit seems unusual. Sorry, just insatiable curiousity and nosiness.
And I should talk, "Brain" isn't exactly a common nor unremarkable
surname.

> Well then THANKS KEVIN!!!
>
> Maybe he should get the cool guy of the month too!!!

I'd say "instead of" rather than "as well as". Still, latest news is
that I have a firm price on shipping costs, and the IMO for
$500+shipping goes off tomorrow morning with luck. Bad news is that the
Aussie Dollar has hit a new low vs the Greenback of $1 Aus = 64c US.
C'est la vie. I'd budgetted on 66c, so no great drama.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo