Re: [Epic] Scenario

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 01:35:34 -0500

Thane Morgan wrote:

> They finally put a demo out, and it seems pretty good, if it does seem to have
> bland graphics (at least with the demos).

Finally? Gosh, it's been out for months. Bland? Well, the pov is
fromfairly high up (kinda like epic), and I'd certainly like more in-yo-face
views of the weapons firing (I think it would be fun to declare all
your targets and then watch the fireworks).

> I may pick it up, if I can ever drop quake 2.

I'm hoping quake2 gets stabilized soon. The first two versions I
tried kept hanging/pranging my system.

But if you want FL, better grab it soon. It's gone unsupported.

Cornelius

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...
//    http://www.nothinbut.net/~cperkins