Re: [Epic] Big battle plan

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

> On 23 Apr 98 at 19:00, Thane Morgan wrote:
>
> > > Actually, It would not be unlikely for the game to end in three turns, due
> > > to the huge number of blast markers that can be placed on a detat with
> > > 7000 points of troops. These large games made me realize how un-EPIC-ish
> > > the new system had become. We frequently ended battles with between 1/3
> > > and 1/2 of the troops killed, the rest lost from BM's, playing 5000-7000
> > > point games.

I disagree with you, It very much depends on the mission. I found with
the old rules, the game was over on the first turn with forces of this size.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...