Re: [Epic] Big battle plan

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:06:43 +0000

On 23 Apr 98 at 19:00, Thane Morgan wrote:

> > Actually, It would not be unlikely for the game to end in three turns, due
> > to the huge number of blast markers that can be placed on a detat with
> > 7000 points of troops. These large games made me realize how un-EPIC-ish
> > the new system had become. We frequently ended battles with between 1/3
> > and 1/2 of the troops killed, the rest lost from BM's, playing 5000-7000
> > point games.
>
> It might take a while for the three turns to happen though.We played on a 6x8
> table made from a water bed frame

WOW !!! this is one of the most interesting and singular table I have heard !!!
what about its dimension ??
we usually made table from table tennis equipment, chipboard or, only one time,
from 3 old internal door (for the club... it was a wonderful table but it was
too heavy !!!)

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !