Re: [Epic] Epic Webring

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 19:50:06 -0400

> Not bad! :)
> Just a comment, can't you add any image reference to the warhammer 40k
> universe (an imperial eagle or something like this), it would give it more
> personality I think.

I probably could, although I don't think there is anything that would actually
work. I envision an iron or blue stone imperial eagle with the letters in
front. I don't want anything to not have 1 tone, which is why I added the
shading to the letters. I'll probably have to draw something up from scratch.

Tyler