RE: [Epic] Epic Webring

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:57:44 +0930

Morning all,

Well after another hectic weekend, I am back at work and what=
 do I find .... much discussion about the webring.

Firstly, I like the ima=
ge but I have a few points ... It is too dark towards the end. This makes i=
t difficult to read ... it is too big. Those of you have seen my page know =
that real estate is at a premium.

I will continue to go with text but that=
 is because I have a design philosophy which is low on graphics (comes from=
 doing internet development at work) so text is better (it is smaller as we=
ll, see above). If Tyler wishes to do a full set of graphics then go for it=
. I will use them on the webring homepage.

With regards to getting all the=
 way around ... If anyone finds a gap then please let Shervin or myself kno=
w and we will try and plug it somehow.

The other thing regarding the numbe=
r of sites on the ring, if anyone wishes to promote the ring to others then=
 go for it. The more the merrier.

Cheers all.