Re: [Epic] Ordering Codes

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 00:17:55 -0500 (EST)

Well, I don't have any numbers for these things (I've only got the first
& second Citadel catalogues, not their '94 one which has the "newer"
EPIC stuff in it) but I do have their price list. If you really want to
know, just ask. ^_^

Regardless, the descriptions you give should be good enough for the
Trolls. They're quite effective at working off descriptions, which is a
good thing because the numbers are wrong on occation....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...