Re: [Epic] Ordering Codes

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:41:06 +0800

At 11:48 PM 2/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm going to be putting in an order to GWUK soon but I don't have the
>Ordering Codes for a couple of pieces. Does anyone have the numbers for
>any of the following pieces? It would be a great help if anyone could
>spare the time.
>
>Mekboy gargant arm w/buzz saw
>Cauldron of Blood tower (just the tower)
>Brass Scorpion Cannon (again, just the cannon)
>Blood Reaper's Battle scythe
>Skull Hammer's Turret
>
>-Jake

Your description is pretty good enough. I recently ordered some GD: I wanted
only specific models, like the BloodThirster with a flat face as opposed to
the one with a mutt-like face, I just gave them the text description and the
latest two or three numbers .../2 or .../6 and they came through fine.

Except for the WD 206 which arrives 3 weeks after my store brought them in.

Regards
Oki