Re: [Epic] Assault Orders & Movement

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:49:52 -0700 (PDT)

> The assault rules also state that you're not allowed to
> move away from any enemy detachment. Moving towards A means
> moving away from B, and vice versa. Serious hole in the assault
> rules (which seem to assume that a detachment will never be
> surrounded and want to fight its way out).

I don't have my rules handy, and I don't remember that, I probably
excluded it from common sense, I think that it should be, pick a det, and
assault it, unless you really want to split yourself up. But you are
right, if that is the wording then it creates a problem, I think common
sense sorts it out though. If the trapped det loses the assault it is well
screwed too...

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...