Re: [Epic] Re: My really daft idea

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:56:43 +0200

Stephen wrote :
>I also think a mob of 32 gretchin and a boss would be cool, 200 points
>even and noone will shoot it! It would be crap until it swarmed the enemy.
>Anyone want to trade some grots?
>(I'm serious)
>Steve

If I remember the Ork command structure correctly, once the Boss is taken
out, command is transferred to no-one (as Gretchin do not belong to the
command structure), so take out the boss and you have a lot of
out-of-command units.

This, however, results in another question : if you use Big Gunz as support,
are the Big Gunz counted as 'Orks' ?

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...