[Epic] Sorry, testing -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:02:15 +0000

Hi. I'm trying to convince myself to use my PC a bit more. I'm
trying out email, and I know people have had problems with Outlook
before. I'm hoping this won't append any trash to this message.

I'm also trying out the mail filter rule.

Hmmm, let me throw in some Epic gaming content. Does anyone here
make shooting noises when they fire a detachment? Take a moment to
visualize the smoke of guns, the explosions among the targets? Our
games seem awfully quiet.

:-)

No trash attached

Dakka, dakka. Zap and whistling artillery noise that I can't spell
are quite common. Vroom, vroom for kultz of speed and other bikes.
Krump for failed saves. Stomp stomp for Gargants and Titans, often
accompanied with swaying, hunched shoulders.
And all of this from a group of alledgedly adult gamers of age 25+.
But its fun.

Krass