Re: [Epic] Sorry, testing

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 18:23:48 +0100

Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...> scribbles:
>Hi. I'm trying to convince myself to use my PC a bit more. I'm trying out
>email, and I know people have had problems with Outlook before. I'm hoping
>this won't append any trash to this message.
DON'T use outlook. As far as I know, it is the only mailer which is
susceptible to the "open this message and your hard disk will be erased
etc. etc." type message attacks, if you see what I mean (it autoruns
macros included in mail messages).

>I'm also trying out the mail filter rule.
Well filter this then, you stu-$%#_at_$&*( NO CARRIER

>Hmmm, let me throw in some Epic gaming content. Does anyone here make
>shooting noises when they fire a detachment? Take a moment to visualize the
>smoke of guns, the explosions among the targets? Our games seem awfully
>quiet.
No, if I did that people would think I was stranger than they think I am
now.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>