[Epic] Sorry, testing

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:46:27 -0400

Hi. I'm trying to convince myself to use my PC a bit more. I'm trying out
email, and I know people have had problems with Outlook before. I'm hoping
this won't append any trash to this message.

I'm also trying out the mail filter rule.

Hmmm, let me throw in some Epic gaming content. Does anyone here make
shooting noises when they fire a detachment? Take a moment to visualize the
smoke of guns, the explosions among the targets? Our games seem awfully
quiet.

:-)

andy