Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Doug Veal <dougv_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 22:03:54 +1100

Peoples Magazine have started a survey to find who is the most
beautiful being in the world today, 1998. The survey can be found at:
http://www.pathfinder.com/people/50most/1998/vote/index.html

I urge you all to go there and vote for.... - Hank, the Angry,
Drunken Dwarf. Just to mention, today Hank have 211427 votes, and
Leonardo DiCaprio as second place got 12584. ;-)

So, who is this Hank fellow? Well, I have absolutely no clue, but I do
agree with the so far around 10 mails I received on different obscure
mailing lists that we should not let anyone but him win.