Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 11:07:46 -0600

>I think that E40K should be boycotted by every sentient being on the planet,

I understand where you're coming from with your opinion but what about us
who got into the hobby too late to play SM/TL? I for one have no chance in
hell to play it (unless I bug Thane when I see him again. What would you
have us do? Not play ANY kind of Epic game?

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"