Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:04:19 +0000

> My two cents would be about the lack of "we" that seems to be going into
> this whole thing, but if I am the only one with a problem, then I guess it
> must be just me...
>
> Agro

I'm not sure what you mean by this since I take extra care to always use
"we"(other than just saying me) and the reason of doing this proyect in
the first place is that everyone states their opinions, but of course
one opinion will always have more backers than others, my job is only to
present what the majority wants, my personal opinion is secondary and
will remain so.

Peter