[Epic] Detachment HQ clarification

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 19:47:55 -0600

I just bought WD216 today and it happened to have an E40K battle report in
it. I was glancing at their detachment sheets and happened to notice that I
was incorrect. For detachments where you have no designated command section
you do not put another model in the HQ slot. You merely designate a main
force unit as the HQ. Man I feel stupid.
Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"