Re: [Epic] Detachment HQ clarification

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 12:12:40 -0400

Actually, I'd allow it either way. Not putting the model in the HQ slot is good
for most armies, because you can have more support. For Eldar it is better to
put the model in the HQ slot so you can squeeze more troops into the
detachment.

I'd made up my mind before I got the official reply, which I believe was put
the model in the HQ slot, but then the WD article says no, so I go either way
depending on the player. If someone is gonna abuse that, they probably already
have a cheesy army, at which point I try my best to beat them and rub it in
their face, if I lose, oh well, they where cheesy.

Tyler
PS Completely OT

Hooraah! Opening night was last night and we were something like 100 off
capacity and we kicked ass. Too bad none of the listers live in Ottawa. If you
do, pop by Pius tonight or tommorow (Fri or Sat) curtain is at 8:00 pm and
tickets are 7 dollars at the door.

Hamburger Heaven!

PPS on topic with the PS

on our pre-show (in front of a Junior High School) 2 people said Macbeth, and
someone wished someone good luck, which led to a piece of the set nearly
missing taking out that person's eye. That night the same piece of set nearly
clocked one of the actors. Nice eh?