Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:08:47 +0000

> You DON"T have a problem dude! I thought that "we" were going to
> move this
> "development" to the EpiCentre where "we"?/ "all"? Epic players could have
> some
> input. This list is NOT the place for such an "in depth discussion" A far as
> I have seen, there have been maybe 20? "people"? involved with a
> "CONSENSUS ACHIEVED"!
>
> Just MY nickle.

What has been written up is already at EpiCentre and up to the moment
the opinions on this list ARE THE OPINIONS OF THE NET. When Simon
informs me that response is swelling, fine, until then it seems only the
people on this list are the only ones expressing their views, be them
only just under a dozen.

Peter