Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 16:13:01 -0500

> The third individual, however, is selling Epic40k as soon as he gets supply
> in. I don't think he has had a single plastic army box in longer than
> 1 week before it was sold out.
>
> // William Rood - Systems Development

This is in line with my experinces when I was trying to purchase EPIC40K
The first two stores I tried were sold out and having difficulty keeping
the product on the shelves. This experience was about a year ago, however.
I have no information about how well the game is selling now.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html

Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html