Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: User379289 <User379289_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 23:31:49 EDT

For those epic fans who do not know GW's official position on E40K, here it
is. E40K is NOT one of their main games; they consider it a secondary game.
The two main games they are promoting are Warhammer and Warhammer 40K. E40K
for them is on par with Necromunda or Space Hulk. They are NOT pushing it
heavily and we may never see Squats again. Rumor has it that once GW releases
their Chaos line and the new Eldar titan figures, they will STOP production of
E40K. What does this tell you? It tells me that the demise of E40K has already
been written. Not that I will miss E40K, but I WILL miss Epic. GW's loss.