Re: [Epic] S/M vs. Epic40K

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 22:23:38 -0600

Going off topic a bit:

Fantasy is an OK game. The best way to make it a good game is by limiting magic
items; we say a character can have no more 50 point magic items than he has less
than 50 point magic items.

Thus a champion can have 1 less than 50 point item, a hero one less than 50 and
one 50, a lord two less than 50 and one fifty, and a wizard-lord two less than 50
and two 50's. Its a simple system, but it makes a big difference.

Thane