[Epic] S/M vs. Epic40K

From: L. Brian Hayes <riverman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 22:05:56 -0500

I appreciate all the opinions that have been expressed. I might look into
finding a S/M rule set. I do have to agree with the younger player who said
he enjoys putting together Amry list. I to enjoy sitting at work trying to
figure out what would be the best troops I could run for X amount of
points. As for GW catering to a younger crowd, That pisses me off also.
They keep coming out with more and more powerful character models for their
games. I play 40K ( Space Wolves) and since they were kindof the first to
come out with a codex than they are the cheese masters. Actually I think
the later codex's are worse when it comes to cheese. I also am starting to
play Fantasy Battles and this seems to be cheese central. I guess I like
Epic 40K because you can't really cheese to much in it. At least not with a
unbeatable character fig or model. Most you can get seems to be 2 saves at
4 or better. Oh well. Thanks again.
        Yes Sauron I would be interested in taking some of the tarain off your
hands. We can talk. email me at hayesbr_at_...

Brian Hayes

 "The Riverman" aka. L. Brian Hayes
     riverman_at_"nospam"net-serv.com
    "What? The rivers up. Sure, I'll run it!"
    "Have Canoe, Will Travel"
     To Reply take out the "nospam"