Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 10:36:54 +0200 (MET DST)

At 08:20 AM 6/5/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Brett Hollindale wrote:

>> It IS possible to vote with your feet and send a message to GW that they
>> will hear.
>> (The theory being if E40K doesn't sell - and I will certainly never buy it -
>> they will wonder why...)
>
> And probably come to the wrong conclusion. "Oh, it
>couldn't have been our fault, there must be no market for this
>scale." Which leads to the death of Epic in *any* form...
>
> What do you think would happen if everyone did boycott
>E40k as you wished?

Difficult to say. Most companies would survey their market to find out what
the problem was but with GW - who knows?

>GW would bring back the SM/TL ruleset?

It COULD happen, whereas now we have GW actively promoting the heretical E40K.

Given the number of GW drones out there who will do whatever the almighty GW
says is best, I don't see how GW dropping E40K could be a bad thing...

Agro