Re: [Epic] Terminator Armor

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 04:36:53 -0600

>I agree with you about Terminators but I think that the Hero competence
>is not enough (they would become standard SM captains) this is why I've
>created the Iron Guards of the Iron Wolves Chapter (check my rules at :
>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/iron2.html
>
>These Terminators have the Hero and Assault competence but they can only
>be chosen as command units.
>

>Francois Bruntz
>Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

I like what you've done with that. Very interesting ideas. I like the Hero
termies, but I really can't see how they'd be Assault armed and still have
the same firepower (after all the only real assualt termies are Lightning
Claw and Thunderhammer/Storm Shield Termies) maybe I should come up with
some rules for that. Assault Termies: Same regular Termie stats with no FP,
but heros and assault (Plus the same save/SM rules). Maybe increase the cost
of the stand by a couple points. Even sans Hero ability they become an
extremely valuable assault force with that save and an AV of 4. What do you
all think about that?
Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"