Re: [Epic] Terminator Armor

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 02:49:27 PDT

>On
>more Epic state of mind am I the only one that feels that Epic >Termies
>should be heros as well as have a save? I think that as veterans of a
>Marine
>chapter they have better skills and serve as mentors to those Marines
>not in
>the 1st Company. After all Ork Nobs get the Hero label and they're
>about
>equivilant to Termie Marines. Just a thought...

I agree with you about Terminators but I think that the Hero competence
is not enough (they would become standard SM captains) this is why I've
created the Iron Guards of the Iron Wolves Chapter (check my rules at :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/iron2.html

These Terminators have the Hero and Assault competence but they can only
be chosen as command units.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Answer the EPIC SURVEY
                Last Update : 05/01/98