[Epic] For those interested...

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 17:28:22 +0200

For those interested...

My local shop owner has started (together with a few friends of his) a
figure casting company and has already a contract to cast metal miniatures
in Deurne, Belgium for Global Games (for the Legions of Steel range). Soon
his company wills start casting miniatures for Stalingrad, the 25mm WW2
miniature game. He is currently negotiating with (I think West End Games)
for the casting contract of Star Wars miniatures, and there are apparently
plans for a Epic-scale Star Wars miniature game. I hope it gets released
soon...

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...