Re: [Epic] For those interested...

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:36:46 +0200

>>He is currently negotiating with (I think West End Games)
>>for the casting contract of Star Wars miniatures, and there are apparently
>>plans for a Epic-scale Star Wars miniature game. I hope it gets released
>>soon...
>>

>The Star Wars game they're working on is a 28mm skirmish-level game similar
>in feel to Warzone. Haven't heard anything about a smaller scale.

My shopkeeper told me (yesterday) that, if they get their hands on the
casting rights, they will be casting Star Wars minis in three different
scales :
- the 28mm scale
- the Epic scale
- the 'Spacecraft' scale, as there are also plans for a Star Wars space
combat game

That's all I can tell about it...

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...