Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 13:12:41 -0600

Hell, I like to read all the different rule sets. But I play Net-Epic and am
DAMN proud of it. Yeah it's more involved, but that's what I want. I want to
know that my Land Raider has more than one type of weapon on it, and that
each weapon will ruin an Orks world in it's own unique way, and to be able
to choose which one I will use to do it. I LIKE the depth that is involved.
I WANT to have to look at different stuff to get my job done. That means
that I have more options available to me. People have to flip around in
WHF/WH40K and people like it just fine. When I get around to teaching my 5
year old son to play I'll use the E40k rules. When he gets to be about 10
(or he decides to learn sooner) then I show him the better rules.
Liquid