Re: [Epic] Terminator Armor

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 18:28:06 -0400

Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> > I thought about the AV5, but wouldn't it make them a tad overly powerful?
> > Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai
> >
> I don't think so, after all, you can get a maximum of 10, and the only
> ways of transporting them into combat are Telepoting (Droppod) or
> Landraiders, either way makes them very expensive, or easy to break.

        They're terminators. They have an armor of 5+, can benefit
from cover, and have a 4+ save. Not what I'd call easy to break
(although I guess it depends on how well you roll them saves...).

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right
sometimes." - W. Churchill