Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:43:02 +0200 (MET DST)

At 09:46 PM 6/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
>At 05:26 AM 5/7/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>Bonjour,
>>
>>I 'm a simple mind and also a little kid.
>>All I want is simply play with my tanks and soldiers, whatever the rules
>(SM/TL or EPIC 40K). Both have their advantages...
>
>*Rant Mode: Enable* Ah, the wonders of the straight-forward approach. Take
>that to heart everybody who's arguing (including myself). Play what you want
>and leave everybody who is not to their own devices. It's the easiest method
>and the best method to avoid these useless (YES! They're useless. Nobody is
>changing anybody elses mind here) arguements.

What about the dude who asked the question originally and just thanked us
for our input?
USELESS is without a doubt incorrect.

Agro

>Talk detachments and strategy
>all you want. That's what this list is for after all. *Rant Mode: End*

Actually, it used to be for that before you-know-what, but how much can we
discuss charging berserkly at each other and rolling a d6?

(That's not really a rant, so "rant mode not engaged" :)