Re: [Epic]DarkBeer

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 19:41:32 +1000

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;I cannot often eat the local fair.
>
> Part of my contract specifies that I must be proveided with my home
> countries quisine, including requestted beverages. I have a troublesome
> stomach and a well fed spook is a productive spook.

Ah HA! Natasha, just follow the trail of Maple Syrup and Bacon...

Funnily enough, when travelling I always made sure I sampled as much of
the local cuisine as I could. 3-Penis wine, crumbed jellyfish and warm
bull semen excluded. But including sheep eyeballs, fermented prawn-head
salad and various forms of Kimchi. All of which aren't actually that
bad, especially if like me you attended a British Boarding School when
young. Prep school porridge... The Horror... The Horror....

Not that I was a spook, or anything like it.
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo